May 24, 2009

Day15 vs Chiyotaikai (Gogatsu-Basho 2009 May)

Ozeki Chiyotaikai is 33years old ,has stayed at Ozeki over 60 tournament.
His rushing style is brilliant if his elbow is not injured.
He has marked 7 wins until yesterday. He marked "Makekoshi" in the last tournamaent.
I f he lost today,he will loose his Ozeki position because of two continuos "Makekoshi".

We Baruto fan need one more win even though Chiyotaikai is lost his Ozeki position.



Baruto in this tournament got an ankle injured at first day.
That was why he could not start at lower position and easy to loose his balance.

From today onward,Baruto's sumo has to be improved.

We hope we can see a new born Baruto next tournament Nagoya-Basho begins on July 12th.

sekiwake BARUTO ×(OSHITAOSHI)○ CHIYOTAIKAI ozeki


final score is 4 wins 11 losses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to visit Japan and Nagoya-Basho in July, also hoping to see healthy and motivated Baruto again!

see you in July!

Regards form Europe

CHUCHAI チューチャイ said...

thank you for posting!
It is great honor to be visited to our country!
Welcome!

Yes,We can! see healthy and motivated Baruto in Nagoya.

If you have time to come to Yokohama,why don't we meet and spend time together to talk about Sumo.

Pls email me

subbuteo japan@gmail.com

Astrozombbie said...

Hello Chuchai

May time we don´t talk, I hope you´re ok

I was really busy at work, but I don´t lost any fight of Kaid,

I feel bit sad, because this last tournament was not the best for Kaid, but he will be the best the next tournament.

I want to make a video for Kaid, I want give motivation with the video I would like to show you when I finish, and I would like ask you if you want to add in your blog, I going to finish in few days, and really I want give this present for Kaid and his fans around the world, realy he give inspiration to many people arround the world, and he give inspiration to me, and I want make something for him this time.

Really I hope you´re ok, and I´m waiting for a message
and of course if you hav contac with Kaid, say to him that exist a super fan in Mexico that believe in him for the next tournament, and I hope to meet him in person very soon and you too.

See you later and be well!


Astrozombbie.


PD.
Kaid is the best!

Blog Archive