July 11, 2010

Today is first day but my heart is cryingi (Nagoya-Basho 2010 July)

I think all sumo fans know what happened to Sumo world.
Illegal gambling has been brought to light.

Ozeki Kotomitsuki and Otake Oyakata(=stable master) were fired.
They bet much money habitually.
And 6 Makuuchi Division wrestler is suspended for Nagoya-Basho.
6 wrestlers are Goeido,Toyohibiki,Toyonoshima,Miyabiyama,Wakakoyu and Okinoumi.

I am sumo fans from younger days.
And I had believed wrestlers and his master and all staffs applies themselves to sumo-do.
But some of them are not.

I am really disappointed that now sumo world is full of problems.

This is the last chance for sumo to reborn .

Now sumo world lost its mind.
But Baruto has one.
Dohyo(=ring) is disgraced by Japanese sumo wrestlers.
I have to say sorry to Baruto.
Baruto and other wrestlers are only hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First day, first win, GO,Baruto go, fighting! Gentle Giant whip off the shame from sumo, save the sumo!

Danyili

Anonymous said...

Even thou this topic has been analyzed out-and-out I think we still don't know the whole truth. If so many rikishis were involved then it's not a coincidence and I believe they were somewhat unfortunate to get into this trouble. Nevertheless they got their punishment, why then all other wrestlers and sumo fans have to suffer from that. I agree with Hakuho that officials have clearly overreacted on the matter and I hope TV broadcast and prizes will be restored.

Illar

vendorune said...

I have been calling my cable provider to have NHK.... Now I feel like a fool.

Still, good luck Baruto. Good luck to Chuchai san too.

Anonymous said...

Chuchai ganbatte !

A french fan