May 5, 2011

Thank you for all comments and email.


Dear readers.

I have stopped my Baruto Blog for about 4 months.Many things occurred.

Huge earthquake.
Big scandal on Sumo.
Condition around me was greatly changed.

I had lost my energy to continue my favorite this blog.

Long time I have not logged in but I noticed many readers continued to page view.

Thank you very much.

Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu.

I decide to re-start this blog.
And I want to share the information of Baruo,Sumo and Japan now with you.

I hope you enjoy and love Sumo!

xoxo

Chuchai


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for continuing. Best of luck with everything.

kee said...

Thank you very much for restarting your blog. It is of course more than understandable that you took a break. But things will hopefully soon return to some kind of new normality where we all once again can enjoy good sumo.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Barutomania !
Sumo will restart a new life this 8 may and Baruto will become Yokozuna still during 2011 I hope !

A french fan

Ivar said...

Thanks Chuchai for continuing with this blog. Hopefully everything will be in normal or even better track in Japan. Best wishes to all of you in Japan.

CHUCHAI チューチャイ said...

kristjan.liiva1 san
Thank you!
O try my best.

kee san
Thanks a lot everytime you check my blog.
let's enjoy tech exam tournament.

a french fan san
Thank you so much!
I hope so !!!!!!!!

lvar san
Thank you fro your warmful comment.
Japan nuclear proble and huge earthquake influence our daily life.We know we get much love from all over the world.

Blog Archive