January 6, 2012

English Broadcasting

I got email from one sumo fan.


Dear  Chuchai!Thank you for an excellent sumo site!And old friend of mine and I are dedicated sumo fans. For some years we enjoyed the bashos with the help of (one)man who transmitted the English spoken broadcasts. But for various reasons he  stopped doing that before the latest basho to our frustration. The Sumo Kyukai´s single camera broadcast is better than nothing but not same and we prefer to see the bouts in their full context.  We have noticed that the single matches you upload are with English commentary. I had the impression that Murray Johnson and others  only were to be heard on JapanTV in North America. So how do you do it? Is there a way to watch via internet?  
With best regards from another sumo fan.
Actually I have no idea.
I think NHK WORLD internet site has no Sumo program but only sports news.
TV JAPAN can be watched in North America has full context Sumo program.

I want to ask readers.
Do you have a good idea?

Chuchai

No comments:

Blog Archive