September 15, 2008

Day2 vs Koto-oshu (Kugatu-Basho 2008 Sep)

Koto-oshu is ranked Ozeki and he is from Bulgaria.
Past results were Baruto 1 win 2 losts against Koto-oshu.


Baruto could not grip Koto-oshu's mawashi(=belt).
Kot0-oshu rushed but Baruto swang koto-oshu by using his left arm.

This was Baruto's  style. He likes to use left arm under opposite man's arm(=hidari yotu).
but he could not grip Koto's belt ,so he hang up with pulling his left arm(=sukui nage).
This was also his way.

And I think Koto-oshu's waist position was not enough to rush strongly.
This was reason Koto coul not suceeded to win. 

In the interview,he said he had not known what happened when Koto-oshu was swung easily.

komusubi BARUTO ○(YORIKIRI)× Koto-oshu ozeki

1win 1lost after 2day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

First..
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK

I´m from Mexico, and thanks to your videos, I can to know about the Kaido´s fights.

I was in Japan, is amazing and beautiful, and I going back in March,
but I will not return to Mexico if I don´t take a dinner with Kaido, he,he!

Really I want to know him in person, I´m sure that would be an amazing experience.

Thank you so much again, and I going to be in contact with you,
see you later!

Blog Archive