November 22, 2008

Day13 vs Kisenosato(Kyushu-Basho 2008 Nov)

Kisenosato is Maegashira #4 ranker.
Total bout result between Baruto and Kisenosato is Baruto 3 win 0 losses.

We have 5 candidates thought to be Ozeki and Yokozuna.
They are Ama,Kotoshougiku,Kisenosato,Toyonoshima.
Baruto is a new comer candidate.
I think Ama will be an Ozeki ranker in the next tournament because he scored over 33wins through past three tournaments.
I want Baruto to score 10 wins in this tournament.

never mind,baruto!

sekiwake BARUTO ×(YORIKIRI)○ KISENOSATO maegashira#4

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Chuchai,

Thank you for giving us the privilege to watch Baruto's wrestling videoclips through your blog.

Also, your comments and explanations regarding the sumotoris and the whole tournament help us to understand the great culture of sumo.

Thankfully, we wish you more power to continue blogging in the same way you have been doing.


Respectfully yours

Baruto fans from Estonia

CHUCHAI チューチャイ said...

Anonymous san>
Thank for adding comment with wonderful words for my blog.
I love baruto and your country.
Let's enjoy together in wonderful sumo world.

best wishes,

Chuchai

Anonymous said...

I have the same words for you Chuchai


but my words are from Mexico


I want to be in contact with you because I have some material of Kaido that I want to share with you and everyone here.

but I want to know your opinion.
and again

Thank you so so much for all your work.

M.

CHUCHAI チューチャイ said...

Astrozombbie san>

thank you so much!!!
I love mexio ,too.

What kind of material???
your offer makes me excited.

pls tell me in detail to my email address
subbuteojapan@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I sent the email with my offer I hope you recived the email.

and I´m witing for your response

see you later!!

M.

CHUCHAI チューチャイ said...

sorry to reply late.
I sent back email now.
Please confirm it..

Thank you!!

CHuchai

Blog Archive