January 16, 2010

Day7 vs Hakuho (Hatsu-Basho 2010 Jan)

Yes,He did!!!!!!
Our Baruto defeated Yokozuna Hakuho!
Today is the day Baruto jumps up to next stage.

As we knew much, our Baruto has not gotten wins from both yokozunas.
And we have been wishing much Baruto to get win for Yokozunas.

Hakuho vs Baruto in the past were 11 wins's Hakuho vs 0 wins's Baruto.
But I think Hakuho feels something fear by Baruto.

Before this tournament,Hakuho answered to TV interview and he said,
"I have been polishing up "UCHIGAKE". When I meet a big wrestler,it is effective"

When I watched this interview,I can guess easily that Hakuho's big wrestler meant Baruto.
Do you remember?
Last bout took a long time. If Baruto did not wait much,there was possibility fro Baruto victory.
Hakuho defeated Baruto by way of "Uchigake" at last.

But I never heard a Yokozuna sharpens a tricky submission like "Uchigake"
Because Yokozuna should fight straight and receive opponent's skill fully and overpower opponent. This is Yokozuna.

I think Hakuho felt Baruto improving.
That was why Hakuho spoke about Uchigake unconsciously in the interview.

As for Baruto,Day5 and 6 bouts had a speed dash.
Baruto is becoming in excellent condition.

(Today I could not record HD video. I post low video......)

The point was Baruto re-got left arm under (="MAKIKAE")
and Baruto did not take time and threw immediately by "SUKUINAGE"

This is Baruto's first time to make victory for Yokozuna.

sekiwake BARUTO ○(SUKUINAGE)× HAKUHO yokozuna

6 wins 1 lose.

Baruto! Go! Go for Empero's cup!

Emperor's cup race
No loser: no one
_loser:Hakuho,Asashoryu,Kotooshu,Harumafuji,Baruto...

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I hope you all readers post comments to this archives
to make BARUTO cheer up!!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
P.S.If I get HD video,I will upload later day.


18 comments:

Wah-Wah. said...

By the way i saw him won in dreams before i read the news. GOGOGO

Ivar said...

Hopefully Baruto face Asa with ultimate confidence :) Asa should be afraid...

Anonymous said...

i am so happy i was really lauhing and jumping up then i saw that victory video

Meelis said...

Tubli Baruto, sa teed kogu eestimaa uhkeks!

barbed wire said...

I really hoped that today would be the first day when Baruto won a yokozuna and he didn't let us down! WELL DONE! Now it's time to beat the other yokozuna too, he has shown that he has the skill and strength for it.

GO BARUTO!

Anonymous said...

I hope Baruto do not fear anybody anymore in sumo ring since today! Congratulations!
Loodan, et nüüd ei ole Barutol sumoringis enam kunagi ega kellegi ees hirmu. Õnnitlused!

Jaanus1

Anonymous said...

I have waited this win over 2 years finaly.Im very happy good job baruto.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, my inglish & japanese is very bad...
juba hommikul ~9.00 hakkasin otse sumo.goo...lt vaatama oodates põhimõtteliselt ainult Baruto vs Hakuho matchi, et kas siis nüüd seekord..? JA TA TEGI SEDA!!!
And Hi did it!!!
Juba hommikul oli Baruto võit oluliselt tähtsam võrreldes hilisemate suusatajate koduplatsi eelistega saadud tulemusest

Anonymous said...

I missed most of sumo today and only had a chance to watch it close to the end. I was just going to not watch today but then I remembered that they said yesterday he would be fighting Hakuho today. I said to myself, "I know he is going to win today, so I had better watch." And he did win!

It was so nice to see the zabuton flying for Baruto!

Astrozombbie said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAIDO IS THE BEST!!!! !

Astrozombbie said...

Heey Chuchai, I found this one video on HD!!


Kaido Vs. Hakuho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzCLIW2iinc

PUNSU said...

Sorry, my english & japanese is very bad...,
Very big thanks to Chuchai!
I think, all sumo fan´s in Estonia thanks him!

Unknown said...

Great ! This shows the yokozunas that new powerful competitors are coming. I think Baruto would have been able to do this earlier, if he didn't have those knee injuries.

Go for the Emperors Cup, Baruto!

Astrozombbie said...

Hello! I found this other news videos

the first is bit old:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ417oZ5jXw&NR=1


and this one is recent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4yRZ2KnBU

Madis said...

Vägev Baruto! Palju önne!
Nüüd, mil punn Sinu mötlemise eest on kadunud, on meel vaba ja tee tippu lahti.
Hoia meel alati tänulik köige eest mis Sul on ja samas köhkluseta eesmärgi osas ning Sa suudad saavutada köik, mis soovid!

Aoum!

Powerful, Baruto! Conqratulations!
Now, when block in you thinking is broken, is yor mind free and way to peak open!
Keep your mind always thankful for all what you have, no doudth on your purpose, and you attain evrythig you wish!

Aoum!

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!

Anonymous said...

Nüüd tegi Harumafujile ära!!!

PUNSU said...

Nüüd sai Kotooshuga kenasti hakkama!!! Go, Baruto Go!!!

Blog Archive