July 9, 2011

Snow Leopard name is "Baruto"

I hope you are well.

Nagoya basho will start in the middle of July.
I want to share new born Sumo and Baruto activities in this blog.

I got a big news from my friend Max.

Tere, Chuchai!
I hope now when sumo troubled times are over (I hope) we will have nice tournament in coming 2 weeks.
I decided to send you one of the latest and a bit „yellow“ news that Tallinn zoo decided to name the new-born snow leopard cub „Baruto“ - http://mcaf.ee/mvxr3 is Estonian language news about that.
Maybe it is interesting to mention in your blog as well.
All the best! And if you will be in Sumo hall – support Baruto from my side as well! Hope he will have good sumo and tournament! One day he will hold the Emperor’s Cup at the end of basho!


snow lepard name is Baruto

I want to meet this pretty Baruto in the future!!

Chuchai

5 comments:

vendorune said...

Good Luck Baruto!

Thank you Chuchai san.

Leopard too skinny.

Anonymous said...

Hello Chuchai!

You can see Tallinn Zoo from some webcamera too:

http://www.interactivezoo.eu/index.php?id=6

Thank You for great job on this blog!

Mari said...

Just to say, it's an amur leopard. I saw him recently, he's very cute. Should you visit Estonia, definitely come to the zoo to see him. Sadly, it's quite probable that he will be taken to other zoo within less than a year.

Mari said...

Just to say, it's an amur leopard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panthera_pardus_orientalis

CHUCHAI チューチャイ said...

Mari san
Thank you for posting comment.
Yes, I should come to Tallin Zoo to meet "Baruto".

Blog Archive