May 20, 2010

Thank you for email and comment!!!

I got many emails and comments!!
I really appreciate all of you.
I felt your power through your long email.
Some taught me Estonian site to be able to hear voice.
Some attached real voice file!!

DRAXSAN san
Ok! I try to say your words in Japanese!
Listen carefully through 32inch screen and speaker!

Batu san
Voitle , Baruto, voitle! - Fight, Baruto, Fight!
Baruto on parim! - Baruto is best!
I wrote your phrases on my white shirts.

R.K. san
Baruto, suru! (Baruto,Push!)
Baruto, võida!(Baruto,Win!)
I want to say "Baruto, võida!" after bout!

S.P. san
I love your phrase.
"Viru veri ei värise" ("Men from Viru have no fear")
Nice voice you have!!
I can pronounce now!!

Siim san
Thank you for posting comment.
lükka ta välja(push him out)
Hakuho is huge enough for Baruto to push out!!

I am ready now.
I start to KOKUGIKAN!!!

3 comments:

Batu said...

Thanks Chuchai :P

MilazzoMan said...

It's great to know Our Hero Baruto-san will be cheered on personally by Chuchai-san tomorrow in ESTONIAN!! I'm really impressed by this global co-operation, what a lovely gesture. Thanks to all the fans in Estonia who sent Chuchai-san the voice-files. You all make this site so interesting!! MM

Anonymous said...

Chuchai you are true Baruto´s fan. I respect you for learning Estonian phrases to cheer Baruto.

I guess Baruto is tired of Ozeki promotion ceremonies and interviews. Hopefully he still can show some good sumo in this basho.

Danyili

Blog Archive