November 29, 2011

Cartoon on Sports Newspaper after Baruto won for Hakuho

Many thanks for posting many comments and greetings!!

Now Tuesday in Japan new ozeki promotion is being discussed.

But me,Baruto Mania is still thinking over Baruto victory for Yokozuna Hakuho.

Here is a present for Baruto Manias.

Nikkan Sports Newspaper Cartoon next day of Baruto won for Yokozuna
Nikkan Sports Newspaper(2011/11/28) drawn by Yakumitsuru.

Can you guess the meaning?

Left "Rikishi" is Yokozuna Hakuho holding black ball.
Black is symbol of loss.

The line from left . (Japanese is usually written vertically )

  • (title of this cartoon series) Yakumitsuru's One more Extra Bout

  • No "Zensho Yusho" this year........

(middle gothic line)
  • I was presented what I hadn't want mostly,though I would be presented a lot in ceremony.

("Gyoji" referee said )
  • "Baru-to〜"

2 comments:

Kokoro said...

Poor Hakuho, but I'm so happy for Baruto!! :D

Thanks for sharing the cartoon!!

Illar said...

Oh, I really like those cartoons, Baruto has a nice expression on this one.

Blog Archive