November 5, 2011

ETV programme „Eyewitness“ („Pealtnägija“)

Hi

 I got comments and emails from Estonia.!!!

 Thank you for informing me.
I can watch TV program through website.
Did you watch the program?

I was surprised I was there ,,,,,

 I got interview last month at Akasaka.
                                        left;Mr. Teet Konksi (camera man) middle:me right:Mr.Roald Johannson 
I told them with my poor English.
I wondered I could express myself.
 I hope you understand the situation of Baruto in Japan through program.
 We have the last tournament of this year from Nov13 Sunday.
 Let's enjoy sumo and cheer our Baruto up.
 I believe Baruto will be a champion of tournament and Yokozuna.

 Thank you for all.

 Kenzo Koi as Chuchai

3 comments:

Kokoro said...

Thank you for your commment about Baruto, and for the link to the program!! Jeje i love that "Baby face". Your english is so good, not like mine ^^UU. I save the episote to my HD!! :D
Onlye 3 more days!! Go Baruto!!!

Astrozombbie said...

YAY!!!!!
MY FRIEND!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU DESIVED!!!

Everyone arrould the world are so proud of you and your work!!

thank you so much for give us the chance for watch the Kaido´s fights!!!

Anonymous said...

Even though I don't understand Estonian, I enjoyed the program. Thanks for speaking in English. ;) You're English was great.

Blog Archive