September 25, 2009

Day13 vs Tokitenku (Kugatsu-Basho 2009 Sep)

Today's opponent Tokitenku comes from Mongol and ranked Maegashira #4
Baruto ans Tokitenku have had bout once and Baruto defeated at that time.
Tokitenku is noticed as a technician.

BARUTO vs TOKITENKU (Click to YouTube HD)

Baruto pushed and rushed.
Tokitenku tried to change his body and "Hatakikomi"
But Baruto today coould chase Tokitenku's body movement well.
Finally Baruto pulled opponent and "Hatakikomi" was completed.

Baruto still keep 2 loses and he bouted really well today.
He seems to be relaxed.

komusubi BARUTO ○(HATAKIKOMI)× TOKITENKU maegasgira #4

11 wins 2 loses.

Tomorrow's opponent is 9 wins Kakuryu.
Kakuryu has been well fighting in this tournament.
And the day after tomorrow,Kisenosato is goint to Baruto's opponent.
Last 2 opponents are really good fighters.

Keep on smiling,Baruto!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kotooshu vs Asashoryu (Click to YouTube HD)
kotooshu,,,,,,,,why?

Hakuho vs Kotomitsuki(Click to YouTube HD)
kotomitsuki,,,,,,,,he came to his good position.
but,,,,,,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Asashoryu keep no lose tomorrow,Emperor's cup does not go to Baruto.

0 lose Asashoryu
1 lose Hakuho
2 kose Baruto

(whole digest to be seen HERE)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some readers know my last YouTube account has been deleted.
And all my videos was gone.
So I still feel my new account also being deleted.
I recommend you all video you want to stock should be downloaded by yourself.

My wish is to widen Sumo world and Baruto's bout to the world.

And I have to say thank you some readers had commented me to cheer
when I lost myself after my account was deleted.

If I gave up to continue this blog,I could not share Baruto's bout in this tournament.

Thank You!

CHUCHAI

3 comments:

Kee said...

Chuchai!
Your efforts are very much appreciated by me, a Swedish sumo- and Barutofan. So please keep up the good work whatever smallminded You Tube bureaucrats may or may not do in the future.

Anonymous said...

Different account for every basho?
But probably in youtube terms there are also something about having multiple accounts.
Thank you also for hd videos. i'm impatiently waiting for evening (gmt+2) to review match in slow motion and with your comments.

CHUCHAI チューチャイ said...

Kee san
thank you!
I will do my best for all fans.

anoymous san
Thank you.Please stay tune my blog.

Blog Archive