September 11, 2009

Thank you for all fans of Baruto and Sumo!

I am fan of Baruto and Sumo.
I opened this blog for all baruto and sumo fans.

Unfortunately my YouTube account was deleted and once I lost my power
to continue this blog.

But I received a lot of comments to make me cheer.

Now I have gotten my energy fully.

Thank you for all gave me comments.

Kimchi-san,Astrozombbie-san,Martin0san,a french fan-san,vendorune-san,Rait-san!
I will continue to upload videos and this blog.

My friend Astrozombbie-san,Yes, I got a new account "wnnwkd2" ,hahahha.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wnnwkd2

There is possibility my account will be deleted again.
So I upload small size videos to this blog and big size videos to YouTube.
And I recommend you download video first not to be disappear.

For example,



You can watch big size one through the upper title click to YouTube.

September sumo tournament will start on Sep.13.
Let's enjoy Sumo world!

9 comments:

Colin said...

This is great news! This blog helps me a lot in following sumo from the US.

Astrozombbie said...

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!
I´M TALKING FOR EVERYONE HERE
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!

I say Thank You so so so so so much to you because you start again, in the name of all the people in MÉXICO,ESTONIA,FRANCE,JAPAN,
ARGENTINA,USA AND THE OTHER PEOPLE IN MORE COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD THAT WAS WAITING FOR THIS NEWS.

That´s will the best Birthday Present in mi life!!!

REMEBER WE ARE WITH YOU AND KAID ALSO!!

Thank you Chuchai!!!

Unknown said...

What a good news !!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much !! i'm so happy :D
We will beat youtube :p

Another french fan ;)

CJK said...

I'm from Brasil, and as the fights are in a very difficult time zone for me to follow live transmeissions, the only way is through your blog.
Please, go on, and do not pay attention to these stupid people of Youtube.

CHUCHAI チューチャイ said...

To Colin-san!
I want to help you!

CHUCHAI チューチャイ said...

To Astrozombbie-san!

Happy Birthday!!

I think the present for you is Baruto's win for Asashoryu!!

CHUCHAI チューチャイ said...

To Kimchi-san

I recognize Sumo fans are spread out all over the world.
I will upload videos for all French fans.

CHUCHAI チューチャイ said...

To CJK-san!

Nice advice for me!

Thank you!

Astrozombbie said...

Thank You!!!

and yeah!!!
Kaid will win!!!!

Go Kaid Go! :D

Blog Archive