September 27, 2009

What is good?

YouTube team imformed me somebody flagged yesterday's videos.
asa vs kotooshu
hakuho vs kotooshu

I guess you can not watch them now.

so i think my new account wnnwkd2 will be deleted near future
as well as old wnnwkd was deleted before this tournament.

Old account had past 7 tournament bouts and my original videos.
They were all gone.

I know my video from TV show is out of promises between YouTube,so it can not be helped.

I think there is no way to share Sumo video and check past bout after tournament now.
Japanese TV and Japan Sumo association do not have system for being googled past bout
when you want to find past bouts.

I select three ways Ustream,YouTube,Blogger video from this tournament.
Ustream and Blogger video embedded on my blog are low quality
but work as a bypass,I hope.

I want to emphasize you to download and stock HD videos
from YouTube by yourselves if you want to watch again.

Thank you.



No comments:

Blog Archive