September 13, 2009

Live from Chuchai

I added new cormer "Live from Chuhai" at the right side of this blog.

So you can watch live bouts through it.
But some friends said live time is night time and they can not watch live.

Sumo Live TV program is broadcasted by NHK 1 from 16:00 to 18:00 japan time.
So,,,,
Until last tournament,I usually recorded 2 or 3 bouts with HD and upload to YouTube after work.

Sometimes I have thought I wanted to watch Live TV or recorded TV on live streaming with sharing Sumo fans and Baruto fans.

My new corner "Live from Chuchai " is "Ustream" live.
When I announce Live schedule to achieves ,please come to watch and have chat!




How do you think this idea?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for your videos. I'm mongolian. I like you blog very much. It's sad your account is deleted. Thank you again and good luck.

CHUCHAI チューチャイ said...

THNAK YOU!

PLEASE STAY TUNE MY BLOG.

Anonymous said...

Hello
you´re blog it´s just amazing

but can you conservate the last quality of the videos?

I mean that if you can record with your camera all the videos like in your old acount?

that will be much better, I think the big hit of your las acount was the quality on the videos and the the load on time online.

Please stay at the old format, because these new videos are ok, but evertone to know that you can make videos much much better than these new videos

Blog Archive